World-class brand management training includes strategic thinking, brand positioning, writing brand plans, creative briefs, advertising decisions, marketing analytics, marketing finance. Includes our Beloved Brands book. 24 CPD hours.
Brand Management Premium
World-class brand management training includes strategic thinking, brand positioning, writing brand plans, creative briefs, brand concepts, marketing execution, and deep-dive analytics. Includes Beloved Brands book, PPT toolkit. 24 CPD hours
Our certificate in strategic planning will teach you how the think more strategically, and how to write strategic brand plans everyone can follow. We provide chapters of our Beloved Brands book, and a brand plan PowerPoint template. 10 CPD hours.
Our brand management certificate includes sessions on strategic thinking, brand positioning, brand plans, marketing execution, and marketing analytics. Every participant will receive a copy of our Beloved Brands book. As a bonus, we have included a 1-hour presentation on how to manage your marketing career.
The premium version of the brand management certificate that includes all our PowerPoint templates that you can use on your brands.
Beyond the MBA has been accredited by the CPD Standards Office for 24 CPD hours.
Our strategic planning certificate will challenge you with new strategic thinking methods, show you how to write brand plans, and how to use your marketing analytics to lead a deep-dive business review. You will receive our PowerPoint template for brand plans. As a bonus, we have included a 1-hour presentation on how to manage your marketing career.
Our brand positioning certificate will help to define your ideal target market with consumer insights. You will learn how to write a brand positioning statement with functional and emotional benefits. You will learn to develop a brand idea that can focus everyone who works on the brand. You will receive our PowerPoint templates for brand positioning presentations. Every participant will receive chapters from our Beloved Brands book.
All participants in our brand management course will receive a paperback copy of our Beloved Brands book.
Learn to think, position, plan, execute and analyze
- Adopt new strategic thinking methods, looking at your brand’s core strength, the competitive landscape, consumer relationship, and the situation it faces.
- Learn to define your brand positioning and a brand idea, using functional and emotional benefits, to set up your brand to win in the marketplace
- Write smarter strategic brand plans that get everyone on the same page, learning how to write the vision, purpose, key issues, strategies, and tactics.
- Be capable of making smart and creative decisions to find outstanding marketing execution through your creative advertising and media experts.
- Leverage stronger marketing analytics to lead a deep-dive business review, that looks at the marketplace, consumers, channels, competitors, and the brand.
Walk away with a world-class brand management toolkit.
PowerPoint templates for brand positioning, brand plans, and business reviews.