The best brand leaders need to inspire experts to produce smart and creative advertising execution. I will provide tools and techniques for judging and making decisions on creative advertising from your agency. For judging advertising, we use our ABC’s tool, believing the best advertising must drive Attention (A), Brand link (B), Communication (C), and Stickiness (S). With our Mini MBA, I will provide a checklist for you to use when judging executions, then show you how to provide direction to your agency to inspire and challenge great execution.
Learning outcomes for Advertising Decisions training
- Understand the crucial role of the brand leader in getting great creative execution
- Successfully manage the 10 stages of the advertising process
- Write a brand communications plan
- Turn the brand communications plan into a creative brief
- Use smart and bad examples of the creative brief
- Use the ABC’s (Attention, Brand Link, Communication, Stickiness) advertising decision-making tool
- Give inspiring feedback on advertising that pushes for great work
- Use our six questions to help frame your media planning
- Line up media choices to where consumers are most willing to engage with your brand
Graham Robertson is one of the voices for today's brand leaders. As the founder of Beloved Brands Inc, a boutique brand consulting firm, Graham has been a trusted brand advisor to many of the greatest brands around the world, including the NFL Players Association, Shell, Reebok, Slack, Acura, The Mayo Clinic, Miller beer, National Geographic, and Pfizer. In his marketing career, Graham led some of the world's most beloved brands at Coke, General Mills, Pfizer, and Johnson & Johnson, rising up to VP Marketing. He has won numerous awards, including Marketing Magazine's "Marketer of the Year," BusinessWeek's best new product award, and four Effie advertising awards. His bestselling book, Beloved Brands, is the playbook for how to build a brand that consumers will love. This book is a ‘how-to’ book for any marketer who has to get things done, and set their brand up to win in the market. In 2020, Graham has been named one of the top 10 CMOs by the Silicon Review. Graham's passion is to help prepare brand leaders for success. With the Mini MBA, we will help you reach your full potential in your career.