The best brand leaders write brand plans everyone in the organization can follow with ease, including senior management, sales, R&D, agencies and operational teams. With our Mini MBA, I will teach you how to write each element of the brand plan, including the brand vision, purpose, values, goals, key Issues, strategies, and tactics. Real-life examples will give you a framework to use on your brand. You will learn to build execution plans including a brand communications plan, innovation plan, and in-store plan.
Writing Brand Plans learning outcomes:
- Use five strategic questions as an outline for your entire plan
- Write an inspirational vision statement to frame your marketing plan
- Come up with a brand purpose and brand values
- Summarize your brand’s situation analysis
- Map out the key issues your brand faces
- Write smart brand strategy objective statements
- Focus tactics to ensure a high return on effort
- Write specific execution plans for marketing communications, innovation, and in-store
- Do up a profit statement, sales forecast, goals, and marketing budget for your plan
- Use our ideal one-page brand formats for the annual marketing plan and long-range strategic roadmap.
One time payment
Graham Robertson is one of the voices for today's brand leaders. As the founder of Beloved Brands Inc, a boutique brand consulting firm, Graham has been a trusted brand advisor to many of the greatest brands around the world, including the NFL Players Association, Shell, Reebok, Slack, Acura, The Mayo Clinic, Miller beer, National Geographic, and Pfizer. In his marketing career, Graham led some of the world's most beloved brands at Coke, General Mills, Pfizer, and Johnson & Johnson, rising up to VP Marketing. He has won numerous awards, including Marketing Magazine's "Marketer of the Year," BusinessWeek's best new product award, and four Effie advertising awards. His bestselling book, Beloved Brands, is the playbook for how to build a brand that consumers will love. This book is a ‘how-to’ book for any marketer who has to get things done, and set their brand up to win in the market. In 2020, Graham has been named one of the top 10 CMOs by the Silicon Review. Graham's passion is to help prepare brand leaders for success. With the Mini MBA, we will help you reach your full potential in your career.