Strategic thinking is an essential foundation for brand management training, forcing marketers to ask big questions that challenge and focus brand decisions. With our Mini MBA, I will show you four ways to enhance your strategic thinking, using the brand’s core strength finder, consumer strategy, competitive strategy, and situational strategy. You will learn how to set a vision for your brand, focus your limited resources on breakthrough points, take advantage of opportunities you see in the market, find early wins to leverage to give your brand a positional power to drive growth and profits for your brand.
Strategic thinking learning outcomes
- How to use the five elements of smart strategic thinking
- Leverage our 360-degree strategic ThinkBox model using the brand’s core strength finder, consumer strategy, competitive strategy, and situational strategy.
- Build everything around your brand’s core strength
- Think strategically to tighten your brand’s bond with consumers
- Use strategy to win the competitive battles you face
- Think strategically, within the brand’s current situation
- Write strategic objective statements for each of the four strategies
One time payment
Graham Robertson is one of the voices for today's brand leaders. As the founder of Beloved Brands Inc, a boutique brand consulting firm, Graham has been a trusted brand advisor to many of the greatest brands around the world, including the NFL Players Association, Shell, Reebok, Slack, Acura, The Mayo Clinic, Miller beer, National Geographic, and Pfizer. In his marketing career, Graham led some of the world's most beloved brands at Coke, General Mills, Pfizer, and Johnson & Johnson, rising up to VP Marketing. He has won numerous awards, including Marketing Magazine's "Marketer of the Year," BusinessWeek's best new product award, and four Effie advertising awards. His bestselling book, Beloved Brands, is the playbook for how to build a brand that consumers will love. This book is a ‘how-to’ book for any marketer who has to get things done, and set their brand up to win in the market. In 2020, Graham has been named one of the top 10 CMOs by the Silicon Review. Graham's passion is to help prepare brand leaders for success. With the Beloved Brands Mini MBA, we will help you reach your full potential in your career.